Recommended: A minimum of 8 weeks usage at the correct intake level for your stage of the menopause. Please refer to the suggested usage details below.
Why use FX menopause?
- When included in your diet, it may work quickly, often within three weeks.
- FX menopause can be routinely consumed for as long as desired.
- It is simply a food supplement, sourced from foods which have been safely consumed for many generations.
To help you decide, Nutrition FX would be happy to send you an information pack for your health care professional.
Suggested Use: Suitable for healthy women who are looking for well-being in their menopause years and beyond.
We advise that FX menopause is not consumed by women using traditional hormone therapy ( HRT ), combined hormonal contraception ( estrogen / progestin ) or progestogen only oral contraceptive pills ( This advice does not apply to progestin only IUD contraceptives like the Mirena coil ).
If this is the case, a ‘wash out’ period of 2 to 3 weeks is recommended, as residue from the HRT / contraception can negate the early benefits of adding FX menopause to your diet. Equally with menopausal supplements (Soy, red clover, black cohosh, dong quai, etc.) we recommend a 1 week wash out. If a woman is taking any other medication, they should always consult their GP about supplements – we have a GP information pack available on request. Caffeine, alcohol and some over the counter medications may reduce the effectiveness of FX menopause. If you have any digestive sensitivity (intolerance of beans e.g. Baked Beans and Lentils) please contact Customer Support for further advice.
Note: FX menopause is formulated to augment phytoestrogens in healthy adult women. It is not recommended if pregnant, taking contraceptives, using HRT, undergoing fertility treatments or with low blood pressure, oestrogen or over-active thyroid related disorders or using blood thinners / anticoagulants.
Women on medication / with any existing medical condition - please contact Customer Support to discuss whether to seek the advice of a Health Care Professional prior to use. To help you decide on suitability, Nutrition FX would be happy to send an information pack to your Health Care Professional.
Consume according to need, as shown below.
Note: It is normal for the first few months intake to be higher than that needed for long term maintenance of wellbeing.Perimenopausal (fairly regular periods).
Day 1 onward Capsules (average) 1 capsulePerimenopausal (periods 2 to 4 months apart). Day 1 onward Capsules (average) 1 capsule with breakfast
1 capsule with the evening mealStart-up Usage – Menopausal (no period for 4 months or more), Postmenopausal & Hysterectomy.
Day 1 onward Capsules (average) 1 capsule with breakfast
1 capsule with lunch
1 capsule with the evening meal
( 3 capsules total )
Do spread the intake over the day, e.g.: 1 with each meal not 3 at one time.
Benefits can take between 2 to 60 days to be noted - these data are supported by our studies. .
The key to noting benefits lies in ensuring you have the right intake for you as an individual. From our studies, it is apparent that no two women are the same over time. We are happy to discuss individual needs - please call our Customer Support line for assistance.
Type: Food Supplement.
Ingredients: Extracted from foods which have been commonly eaten for generations. Production and packing are to cGMP standards and each batch is tested for efficacy, heavy metals and microbial content. More importantly, as a food, FX menopause can be routinely consumed for as long as desired, unlike some herbal supplements like Black Cohosh and Dong Quai which should not be taken for longer than 6 months. .
Product contains proprietary extract of Mung Bean, Green Tea and Natural Seasoning. Excipient: Crospovidone. Capsule: Cellulose and Titanium Dioxide. (It is a vegetable capsule – i.e. gelatine free).
This product is guaranteed not to contain any Soy Proteins, Black Cohosh, Red Clover, Dong Quai, Wild Yam, Ginseng, Mushroom Extracts, Marine Extracts or Bee Products.
Additionally, it is free from artificial flavourings and preservatives and it is not tested on animals.
Contra-indications: FX menopause should not be included in your diet if you are pregnant, taking contraceptives, using HRT, undergoing fertility treatments or with low blood pressure, oestrogen or over-active thyroid related disorders or using blood thinners / anticoagulants.
Women on medication / with any existing medical condition - please contact Customer Support to discuss whether to seek the advice of a Health Care Professional prior to use. ( information packs are available for GPs/Specialists).
Side effects: As a food, there are no known side-effects associated with its intake, other than from people who have an individual allergy to any of the ingredients.
Note: A very small number of women may experience some bloating/flatulence when first taking this product. This is caused by intestinal bacteria reacting to the presence of certain types of carbohydrates, (oligosaccharides) such as those commonly found in beans. This reaction has only been noted in a few Western women who do not normally consume these particular carbohydrates in their diet. Of these women, most find that their body is able to adapt to the presence of these carbohydrates by introducing the product gradually to their diet – please call our Customer Support line for guidance.
Quality: Production and packing are to GMP standards and ISO Q 9001-2000 quality management system requirements; each batch is tested for efficacy, heavy metals and microbial content.
Storage & Shelf Life: Store in a cool, dry place. Protect from excessive heat and high moisture.
Recommended expiration dates are stamped on the product packaging. FX menopause has been researched to have a three year recommend shelf life.
Keep out of the reach of children.
 Source: UK Study of Bean Phytoestrogens, kindly supported by the Chronicle Group of Newspapers.
 Source: American College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.
Top of Page
Customer Reviews 8 item(s)
- Changed my life
- Started taking fx menopause for just over 2years ,they have changed my life : no hot flushes,better moods,sleep better and i have also noticed a change in my metabolism rate for the better .highly recommended!
- It REALLY works
- After many years of suffering hot flushes, trying HRT, which made the flushes disappear but kick started my periods (heavy and painful), I stopped taking the HRT and the night sweats returned. So, tongue in cheek I thought I would try these. There are so many different products making promises that I was unsure which one to choose. Due to them being endorsed by Dr Chris Steele, I decided to bite the bullet and I am so pleased with the results. I bought the starter pack, and took one tablet a day. Within two months my night sweats and hot flushes have all but disappeared. I will certainly carry on taking them. They really do 'do what they say on the packet'.
- Extremely helpful, easy to take and no side affects whatsoever.
Thank goodness for FX Menopause supplements! At the age of 50 I suddenly experienced a flood of day & night sweats which were uncontrollable.
I tried almost everything out there and nothing worked until I stumbled upon FX Menopause.
- Life saver
These have literally saved my life after having hot flushes day and night upwards of 30 a day. Within 5 days I was down to 6 or 7 and now after 30 days none and I've even had a small period. I thought i was going mad from lack of sleep due to exhausting flushes but can now sleep again.
I'm 49 and been menopausal for 5 years with periods every 3-4 months currently.
Only downside they caused really painful wind and bloating for first week or so before settling down. But hey I can sleep....!!!
- When I started taking FX Menopause 3 I was having several hot flushes during the day and really bad night sweats several times a night and hadn't had a good nights sleep for nearly 3 years. The change has been amazing I slept much better and if I do have a night sweat it is much milder and get back to sleep. I've not had a flush during the day at all. My mood has improved and feel much more energised. I feel like the old me. Will definitely be continuing to take FX Menopause 3 for the foreseeable future.
- Great product
- I have been taking this product since Aug 2016, as I had a bad reaction to HRT. I have never looked back, I really notice my energy levels drop if I dont take them for 2/3 weeks so will make sure that does not happen again. No side effects for me so yes worth giving this product a try.
- Amazing results!
I started taking Nutrition Fx 3 months ago when I saw it advertised on a social media. I'm a very sceptical person and kept seeing these advertised and kept thinking I should give it a try. When I read what and how this product works, I just had to give it it a try. I'm passed the Menopause now. I'm 54, and couldn't cope anymore with the symptoms and especially my mood swings and feeling rather very low in mood and unmotivated. But I had to take the chance and try it.
I'm not looking back. In fact I'm on my 3rd order now. I'm still taking 3x daily, but will go down to 2x daily. I feel like I'm reborn! My moods are so much more stable, the feeling of gloom has gone and I got much more energy too. I can only put these improvements due to this products as I haven't changed anything else in my life. I felt really low even on a good warm sunny day. So I know it's not the weather that as changed my whole being. My,head feels clearer too.
It might not work for everyone, but I would certainly highly recommend Nitrition Fx. The money spent is worth every penny. I order the pack of 3 each time.
- FX Menopause are brilliant but FX Menopause Plus dont work for me!
- I find FX Menopause 3 brilliant it controls my flushes and night sweats and prevents me from waking in the night, but as FX Menopause 3 is very low in stock, I have had to buy FX Menopause Plus and unfortunately the night sweats and flushes have started once again! Its not worth me taking FX Menopause Plus as they do nothing for me!