Recommended: A minimum of 8 weeks usage at the correct intake level for your stage of the menopause. Please refer to the suggested usage details below.
Why use FX menopause?
- When included in your diet, it may work quickly, often within three weeks.
- FX menopause can be routinely consumed for as long as desired.
- It is simply a food supplement, sourced from foods which have been safely consumed for many generations.
To help you decide, Nutrition FX would be happy to send you an information pack for your health care professional.
Suggested Use: Suitable for healthy women who are looking for well-being in their menopause years and beyond.
We advise that FX menopause is not consumed by women using traditional hormone therapy ( HRT ), combined hormonal contraception ( estrogen / progestin ) or progestogen only oral contraceptive pills ( This advice does not apply to progestin only IUD contraceptives like the Mirena coil ).
If this is the case, a ‘wash out’ period of 2 to 3 weeks is recommended, as residue from the HRT / contraception can negate the early benefits of adding FX menopause to your diet. Equally with menopausal supplements (Soy, red clover, black cohosh, dong quai, etc.) we recommend a 1 week wash out. If a woman is taking any other medication, they should always consult their GP about supplements – we have a GP information pack available on request. Caffeine, alcohol and some over the counter medications may reduce the effectiveness of FX menopause. If you have any digestive sensitivity (intolerance of beans e.g. Baked Beans and Lentils) please contact Customer Support for further advice.
Note: FX menopause is formulated to augment phytoestrogens in healthy adult women. It is not recommended if pregnant, taking contraceptives, using HRT, undergoing fertility treatments or with low blood pressure, oestrogen or over-active thyroid related disorders or using blood thinners / anticoagulants.
Women on medication / with any existing medical condition - please contact Customer Support to discuss whether to seek the advice of a Health Care Professional prior to use. To help you decide on suitability, Nutrition FX would be happy to send an information pack to your Health Care Professional.
Consume according to need, as shown below.
Note: It is normal for the first few months intake to be higher than that needed for long term maintenance of wellbeing.Perimenopausal (fairly regular periods).
Day 1 onward Capsules (average) 1 capsulePerimenopausal (periods 2 to 4 months apart). Day 1 onward Capsules (average) 1 capsule with breakfast
1 capsule with the evening mealStart-up Usage – Menopausal (no period for 4 months or more), Postmenopausal & Hysterectomy.
Day 1 onward Capsules (average) 1 capsule with breakfast
1 capsule with lunch
1 capsule with the evening meal
( 3 capsules total )
Do spread the intake over the day, e.g.: 1 with each meal not 3 at one time.
Benefits can take between 2 to 60 days to be noted - these data are supported by our studies. .
The key to noting benefits lies in ensuring you have the right intake for you as an individual. From our studies, it is apparent that no two women are the same over time. We are happy to discuss individual needs - please call our Customer Support line for assistance.
Type: Food Supplement.
Ingredients: Extracted from foods which have been commonly eaten for generations. Production and packing are to cGMP standards and each batch is tested for efficacy, heavy metals and microbial content. More importantly, as a food, FX menopause can be routinely consumed for as long as desired, unlike some herbal supplements like Black Cohosh and Dong Quai which should not be taken for longer than 6 months. .
Product contains proprietary extract of Mung Bean, Green Tea and Natural Seasoning. Excipient: Crospovidone. Capsule: Cellulose and Titanium Dioxide. (It is a vegetable capsule – i.e. gelatine free).
This product is guaranteed not to contain any Soy Proteins, Black Cohosh, Red Clover, Dong Quai, Wild Yam, Ginseng, Mushroom Extracts, Marine Extracts or Bee Products.
Additionally, it is free from artificial flavourings and preservatives and it is not tested on animals.
Contra-indications: FX menopause should not be included in your diet if you are pregnant, taking contraceptives, using HRT, undergoing fertility treatments or with low blood pressure, oestrogen or over-active thyroid related disorders or using blood thinners / anticoagulants.
Women on medication / with any existing medical condition - please contact Customer Support to discuss whether to seek the advice of a Health Care Professional prior to use. ( information packs are available for GPs/Specialists).
Side effects: As a food, there are no known side-effects associated with its intake, other than from people who have an individual allergy to any of the ingredients.
Note: A very small number of women may experience some bloating/flatulence when first taking this product. This is caused by intestinal bacteria reacting to the presence of certain types of carbohydrates, (oligosaccharides) such as those commonly found in beans. This reaction has only been noted in a few Western women who do not normally consume these particular carbohydrates in their diet. Of these women, most find that their body is able to adapt to the presence of these carbohydrates by introducing the product gradually to their diet – please call our Customer Support line for guidance.
Quality: Production and packing are to GMP standards and ISO Q 9001-2000 quality management system requirements; each batch is tested for efficacy, heavy metals and microbial content.
Storage & Shelf Life: Store in a cool, dry place. Protect from excessive heat and high moisture.
Recommended expiration dates are stamped on the product packaging. FX menopause has been researched to have a three year recommend shelf life.
Keep out of the reach of children.
 Source: UK Study of Bean Phytoestrogens, kindly supported by the Chronicle Group of Newspapers.
 Source: American College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.
Top of Page
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Wouldn’t forget them on holiday again!!!
- I have been taking this product for about 8 years now. I began them when I was peri menopausal and into menopause. I am two years into menopause and it has been a pretty smooth transition. I have no hot flushes! I forgot them on holiday once and had horrendous menopausal symptoms. So I know they work. I love them. They are an amazing find and I tell everyone to try them. I have also just tried the fx facial. 3 weeks now. And I have already ordered another 6 months supply at the reduced price. They have really made a difference to my skin.
- Not good for me
I did not want to use hrt and read the reviews so tried it from there. Sadly i suffered a bit if astomach updet with it after giving it a couple of weeks so reduced it to tw tablets a day. It has unfortunately not agreed with my bowels (sorry!) It caused me to have harder stools than usual with increased yellowy slime (sorry again) to make sure it wasn't something else causing it I stopped taking it and everything has returned to as normal as can be for a menopausal mum! Sad, as my energy had increased and tbe flushes had lessened. Not syre if to just try one tablet a day instead.
- Excellent and wholeheartedly recommended
- I took a 3 month trial on the recommendation of my acupuncturist who had been recommended by her nutritionist (long trail of recommendations!!). She also had clients who swore by the product. Having been told that I could no longer take HRT, I was desperate for an alternative to soy isoflavones which I was finding to be expensive, but more importantly I felt they might have been contributing to a steady weight gain. After a month off the soy tablets, I was extremely 'flat' and not really fun to be around so I thought I had nothing to lose. I am so glad that these supplements were recommended to me! I am feeling back to my buoyant self, happy, able to laugh and cope with anything again. I don't usually write product reviews, but if this helps someone like me then I am happy to do so. I am just about to order another 3 months supply - if you are reading this and agonising over whether to try it or not, just do it! Get the 3 months supply and see how you go - I lay odds you won't regret it! Don't suffer on.....
- Thankyou thankyou
- Started taking them straight away as soon as they arrived in the post, I've only experienced a handful of flushes ,i can feel them coming on ,then they disappear, i am looking forward to seeing how much better i feel after the first month ,i feel so much better after oone day ,i will hopefully, fingers crossed be a new woman will definitely be buying some more and soon and will definitely recommend them to my friends, thankyou from the bottom of my heart ,i even slept better than i have done in about 5 years